Things to do by interest:
click to view
Horses, Hikes & Bikes
Oldham County is home to over
80 miles of Ford Ironman Triathlon Cycling
- Little Big Horse Trails–Family friendly gentle horse riding tours.
Reservations recommended. 1100 E. KY 524, LaGrange | 502.222.1842
- Goose Creek Cycle–Bicycle and skateboard sales and repairs.
202 E. Main St., LaGrange | 502.265.1808
In Nearby Crestwood (Exit 14 off I-71)
- Bluegrass Bicycle–Wide array of bicycles for enthusiasts and novices.
6015 Crestwood Station, Crestwood | 502.241.2440
- Briar Hill Park–52 acres, picnic shelters, sand volleyball courts, grass volleyball courts, basketball court, playground and walking trails.
7400 E. Orchard Grass Blvd., Crestwood | 502.222.0655
- Foxhollow Farm Nature Trails–Self-guided nature trail hikes and
farm tours on 300 acres of beautiful farmland and woodlands.
8905 Highway 329, Crestwood | 502.241.9674
- Wendell Moore Park –107 acres, picnic shelters with restrooms,
softball fields, basketball courts, sand volleyball courts, football
field, two playgrounds, horseshoe pits and a 0.7 mile walking trail. Aquatic Center.
1551 N. KY 393, Buckner (Exit 18 off I-71) | 502.225.0656
In Gorgeous Goshen
- Creasey Mahan Nature Preserve–170 acres with the family home dating back to 1807, nature trails, wildlife exhibits and old springhouse.
12501 Harmony Landing Rd., Goshen | 502.228.4362
- Morgan Conservation Park–217 acres of hiking trails, waterfalls and wildflowers.
1200 E. Highway 524, Goshen | 502.225.0655
Hike & Bike Dining Along Your Way on Highway 42
- Siegs on the River–A floating restaurant and bar on the Ohio River offering grilled fish, chops, steak, pasta and house-made pizza. Seasonal.
1902 Victory Ln., Prospect | 502.228.1922
- Burning Bush Grille & Mediterranean Cafe–Homemade hummus!
13206 West Highway 42, Prospect | 502. 228.7776